Sunday, August 17, 2008

Still Loading.........

You are advice the start from the second bottom post where the first three pictures are..

The background has been added. A simple sky color and a gradient for the sea to show the distant and emptiness of it

The polar bear after adding some shadows on the piece of ice

The piece of ice, and here is a new toll that I used.. well it's not a tool it's an effect. I draw an ellipse and I choosed effect. From effect I choosed 3D and I went to "Extrude & Bevel..." and from there I started to play around with it until I got the right shape of it. And as you zoom in to the piece of ice you will notice some small lines to show that it's getting broke. I draw that myself and save it as a symbol then I applied it into the side of the ice..

No comments: